One of the World’s Fastest Growing Conversion Rate Optimisation Companies
Consent and Information Collection and Use
- – To provide the Services to you and to improve the quality of the Site and Services,
- – To provide information to you so that you may use the Site and Services more effectively,
- – To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to services and software,
- – To bill your account,
- – To communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Services, or of the availability of any service we provide,
- – To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options,
- – To carry out our marketing activities;
- – To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- – To respond to your requests for customer service;
- – To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; and as required or authorized by law.
We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.